For Telecom cabinets and shelters.
The Dantherm DC Thermosiphon provides cooling without air conditioning and is specifically designed with Telecom installations in mind. Thermosiphons are next-generation heat exchangers, because they have a more compact way of generating heat exchange than traditional air-to-air heat exchangers. In other words, Thermosiphons generate more cooling in smaller spaces.
Passive cooling systems are among the most energy-efficient in the market, next to Free Cooling. The closed loop control system ensures a clean internal environment for sensitive electronic equipment, which means that no filter is needed.
The Thermosiphon is easily installed without affecting uptime, which secures site earnings even during installation and service.
Dantherm is among the first suppliers to enter the market with a fully industrialized version of this concept and already has experience from 50.000+ Thermosiphons running in the field.
- Construction and design:
- Closed loop cooling
- Corrosion-proof components
- Operation modes:
- Main cooling mode with dynamic, step-less fan speed control.
- Power save, boost, emergency cooling, self-test.
- Communication, alarms and surveillance:
- IP-connection, LED-signals, TTL-link, SD card.
- 2 galvanically insulated alarm outputs: High and low temperature, fans, temperature sensor function
- Built-in safety:
- Leakage, voltage and function test from factory.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Inrush current limiter
- Easy installation:
- Installation cable provided.
- No need for cooling technician.
- No soldering or refrigerant filling on site.
- Radio base stations
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- Automation control cabinets
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- Telecom Cabinets