The Schneider Electric solution for harmonic filtering in buildings.
- Correction capacity per unit: 20, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 Amperes.
- Voltage: base design 400 V AC 3-phase supply, other voltages with transformer.
- Harmonic compensation: H2 to H50, global or selective.
- Reactive compensation: power factor correction, cos φ to near unity, selectable set point.
- Electrical systems: 3-wire or 4-wire.
- Neutral current correction: 3 times unit rating.
- Product standards: CE Certified.
- Parallel capability: up to 4 like units.
- Enclosure type: IP20, wall mounted.
- Communication: 3 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Standard RS422/485 link for J-Bus and Modbus.
- Functionality: harmonic mitigation or power factor correction, separately or combined.
- Human Machine Interface: graphic display, seven languages.
- Data centre & IT room.
- Offices and buildings.
- UPS systems.
- Computer centres.
- Power supplies for silicon production.