A complete solution for harmonic filtering that meets every harmonic standard around the world. Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and load balancing device independent of or in conjunction with harmonic mitigation.
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 15 kV with custom transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Harmonic compensation: H2 to H50, discrete spectrum cancellation; global or selectable
- Ultra-fast response at < 2 cycles
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50°C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level – over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non-condensing
- Corrective Capability: <5% TDD(I) & to near unity displacement power factor
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: 4 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present: water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.