The Energy Server Com’X 200 collects and stores wages consumptions (Water, Air, Gas, Electricity, Steam) and environmental parameters such as temperatures, humidity, and CO2 levels in a building. Data is periodically transmitted as a report to an Internet database server.
Once received by the server, the data is ready to be processed and displayed as web pages through web services provided by Schneider Electric, such as StruxureWare Energy Operation and StruxureWare Energy On Line.
- Especially suitable for buildings up to 10,000 sq. meters
- As soon as connected, provides detailed and global views of energy consumptions,
- Easy to read and understand, inside familiar user interface (web browser)
- Minimum investment : no additional hardware or software required
- Later evolutions to include applications and remote services by Schneider Electric.
Com’X devices collect energy data throughout the building, from :
- Electrical distribution devices (meters, switchgear) and Smart Panels
- Gas, steam, air or water metering devices
- Temperature and environmental sensors.