KBE Elektrotechnik GmbH is specialized in manufacturing electrical wires and cables for the photovoltaic, automotive, and household appliance industry. All their plants are certified according to ISO TS 16949. They manufacture about 1.5 million km of wires and cables with 20,000 tons of copper per year.
KBE’s solar product range covers standard cables, PV-cables for direct burial, and voltages up to 1500 V. Their cables are certified according to TÜV and international standards.
KBE solar cables are suitable for installations in PV power plants, roof systems, wire harnesses, and panel manufacturing while meeting the expectations of distributors.
KBE solar cables are TÜV certified and UL Listed. The special cross-linked insulations exceed the test requirements to ensure long service time and high operating reliability.
KBE solar cables are available in many different outer diameters making them compatible with almost all connectors and junction boxes.
- Snap-in locking
- Locking by safety lock clip PV-SSH4 in accordance with NEC 2011, can be released only with tool
- Proven MULTILAM technology with high long-term stability, which ensures consistently low performance loss throughout the entire service life of the plug connector
- Tried and tested plug connectors, 12 years of experience in the field
- Available for assembly with cross-sections of 10mm²
- Also available as ready-made leads
- Leads made to customer’s specifications
- Multi-Panel PV Systems