The AcuRev 2000 Series provides a compact and robust metering solution to multi-tenant submetering/billing and high density metering points applications. The unit performs real-time metering, measures energy consumption, multi-tariff time-of-use (TOU) and monitors power quality for 18 single phase circuits or 6 three phase circuits. The versatility of The AcuRev 2000 series meters are ideal for multi-tenants submetering such as office buildings, apartments, condominiums, shopping malls, data centers and other multiuser environments. Advanced communications options including Modbus via RS485, Modbus via ethernet, I/O, and infrared communications provide for extensive reliable data exchange.
The AcuRev 2000 series meters monitors up to 18 circuits/ channels/ tenants in a single unit. Multiple units can be connected together to meter unlimited number of circuits.
- Energy: Active (kWh), reactive (kVAR) and apparent (kVA).
- Compliance with ANSI C 12.20 class 0.5; IEC62053-22 Class 0.5s
- Real-time RMS Metering: line and phase voltage, current for each circuit
- Power and Power Factor: Active (P), Reactive (Q), Apparent (S), Power Factor
- Demand and peak demand: Power and current demand for total and each circuits, 0-30 minutes window configurable.
- Multi-tariff Time of Use (TOU) Billing
- Data Logging Capability
- Over/under limit alarming
- I/O: 8 Digital Inputs, 4 Relay Outputs, 2 Digital Outputs
- Power Quality Analysis
- Comms Protocols: Modbus-RTU via RS-485, Modbus-TCP, HTTP, SMPT, SNMP, SNTP, Infrared Data Port
- Submetering in:
- Commercial Complex/Mall
- Hospitals/Public Services
- Hotels/Office Buildings
- Tenant Submetering/Billing
- Data Centers
- LEED Projects
- Branch Circuits Monitoring
- Energy Management Systems
- Industrial and Utilities Applications
- Railway and Subway Systems