The PowerLogic PM5000 series power meters are the new benchmark in affordable, precision metering. It is the ideal fit for high-end cost management applications, providing the measurement capabilities needed to allocate energy usage, perform tenant metering and sub-billing, pin-point energy savings, optimize equipment efficiency and utilization, and perform a high level assessment of the power quality in an electrical network.
- Accuracy class 0.2S (PM5500 models) and 0.5S (PM5100, PM5300 models) for active energy metering
- Dual Ethernet ports (PM5500 models) to daisy chain meters together – less wiring, simpler installation
- Ethernet-to-serial gateway functionality
- Onboard web pages (PM5500 models) for viewing real-time and logged information
- Data logging (PM5300, PM5500 models) locally in non-volatile memory
- Multiple tariffs (PM5300, PM5500 models)
- Individual harmonics in addition to THD and TDD to help locate the source of disturbances
- Graphical display with intuitive menu-driven navigation
- 4 current inputs (PM5500 models)
- Extended voltage range (direct connection up to 690 V L-L)
- Cost Allocation.
- Sub-billing for tenant applications.
- Bill Checking.