MT-251 module has been designed for wireless integration over 2G/3G network of various remote devices (e.g. measuring units, PLC controllers, I/O stations, operator panels) equipped with serial port RS-232, RS-485 or Ethernet port. With compact, robust design, attractive technical features and easy to use configuration tools the MT-251 gateway is an optimal solution for demanding wireless telemetry, control, diagnostic, surveillance and alarm systems. Module is equipped with 3G modem and optionally can be produced with MIM (Machine Identification Module) soldered to PCB replacing or backing-up standard SIM card. It can be powered from DC voltage source (18-55 VDC) and additionally it equipped with intelligent charger designed to manage of external SLA backup battery.
MT-251 can be used as wireless, “transparent” serial and Ethernet port, but it can also play a role of local Master querying periodically an external device for user defined recourses. In such case MT-251 creates in memory a mirror of the external recourses and detects alarms, state changes and fulfilled logic conditions incorporating raw and calculated values. Data are transmitted via 2G/3G network according to user defined rules. Data may be logged with precise timestamp in non-volatile Flash memory according to configured schedule or on event.
- USB port for local configuration and programming
- Interface for backup 12V SLA battery – charging support
- Internal flags and registers for user application program
- Firmware Flash memory with remote update capability
- Data logger supporting microSD card
- Option of soldered MIM card replaced SIM
- RTC with external synchronization functions
- Remote Monitoring and Alarming