HTQF is composed of a command current computing circuit and a compensation current generating circuit. The command current computing circuit conducts real-time monitoring of the current in the circuit, switches the analogue current signals into digital signals, sends the signals into the DSP for handling (separating harmonics from the fundamental waveform) and sends the drive pulse in the form of PWM signals to the compensation current generating circuit.
The driveIGBT power module produces a compensation current input to the network which has the same amplitude and the inverse polarity as the harmonic amplitude. This compensates for, or balances out the harmonic current, actively eliminating power harmonics and thus realizing the dynamic and quick treatment of power harmonics.
Dynamic reactive power compensation:
While filtering harmonics, according to the detected need for reactive power compensation, the HTQF command current computing circuit can control the internal capacitive and inductive fundamental current of the compensation current generating circuit in order to conduct real-time compensation of said reactive currents.
- Patented technology of ripple cancellation and stagger converter is characterized by high current tracing speed, small ripple and low loss
- Multi-DSP collaborative control can guarantee highly accurate control and high-speed computation
- The harmonic filter rate is high. Toward target harmonics, effective harmonic filter rate can reach 97%;
- It can filter up to over 20 kinds of harmonics at the same time, up to the 50th
- Harmonic reactive compensation is equipped with 4 working modes, namely, “filter priority”, “reactive power priority”, “harmonic filter only”, “reactive power compensation only”, which can satisfy the compensation need for various power distribution systems;
- RS485 interface, standard MODBUS RTU communication protocol, and computer remote monitoring function.
- Advanced control algorithms can offer stable operation for various complex environments, and it can also conduct parallel operation with fixed capacitor compensation.
- Record of historical events
- Higher power density, easier installation and maintenance
- Modular design of converter can guarantee high power density, and easy installation and maintenance;
- Single-unit output capacity up to 600A;
- Automatic current limiting will be conducted once output capacity is fully loaded, so it is free of the trouble in overloading;
- Industrial and manufacturing applications where dynamic loads are present, with poor power factor.
- Industrial applications with integral solar PV installations.